Which Country That came to my blog~ ^_^

free counters

Friday, May 21, 2010

PAC MAN 30th Birthday from google homepage

First at all...
Have a look of this picture before read the body content...


21st May 2010 from google homepage

well...
Is PAC MAN....
Hahahahaha...
Its been a long time that I never touch this game since...
Okay... Seriously... I cannot remember since when...
hahaha...
But I know its a long time ago...
This game...
Well... From wikipedia and this webpage --> press me
Pacman is already 30 years old...
Wow... older than me (yeap.. for sure... )
Its released in Japan on May 22, 1980...

Seriuosly...
I was wished to search some information in Google Homepage..
While I waiting for the homepage loaded...
And I heard a Pac Man sound...
Its in google homepage..
Suprise!!!!!
I did played the game..
Until now..
I still can't reflash back which information I want to search..
What the heck... T_T
Ahhhh....

Anywhere...
PAC MAN...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~ YIPPPEEE~~~~
Thanks to you because I can't remember what kind of information I want to search... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment