I found this is very interesting...
I found it in a forum...
Let's see this :
Subject: From an Australian Newspaper....1Malaysia policy
This is 1Malaysia policy and do you want this policy to be continued ...
GOOD IF YOU GUYS CAN FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE
Discrimination of Non-Malays in Malaysia Plain racists as PAS said . . .
This list is a common knowledge to a lot of Malaysians, especially those
non-Malays (Chinese, Ibans, Kadazans, Orang Asli, Tamils, etc.) who have
been racially discriminated against.
Figures in this list are merely estimates, so please take it as a guide
only. The government of Malaysia has the most correct figures. Is
government of Malaysia too ashamed to publish their racist acts by
publishing racial statistics?
This list covers a period of about 48 years since independence (1957).
List of racial discriminations (Malaysia):
(1) Of the five major banks, only one is multi-racial, the rest are
controlled by Malays.
(2) 99% of Petronas directors are Malays.
(3) 3% of Petronas employees are Chinese.
(4) 99% of 2000 Petronas gasoline stations are owned by Malays..
(5) 100% all contractors working under Petronas projects must be of Bumis
(6) 0% of non-Malay staff are legally required in Malay companies. But
there must be 30% Malay staffs in Chinese companies.
(7) 5% of all new intake for government police, nurses, army, are
(8) 2% is the present Chinese staff in Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF), a
drop from 40% in 1960.
(9) 2% is the percentage of non-Malay government servants in Putrajaya, but
Malays make up 98%.
(10) 7% is the percentage of Chinese government servants in the entire
government (in 2004); a drop from 30% in 1960.
(11) 95% of government contracts are given to Malays.
(12) 100% all business licensees are controlled by Malay government, e..g.
Taxi permits, Approved permits, etc.
(13) 80% of the Chinese rice millers in Kedah had to be sold to Malay
controlled Bernas in 1980s. Otherwise, life is made difficult for Chinese
(14) 100 big companies set up, owned and managed by Chinese Malaysians were
taken over by government, and later managed by Malays since 1970s, e.g.
UTC, UMBC, MISC, Southern Bank etc ..
(15) At least 10 Chinese owned bus companies (throughout Malaysia in the
past 40 years) had to be sold to MARA or other Malay transport companies
due to rejection by Malay authorities to Chinese applications for bus
routes and rejection for their applications for new buses..
(16) Two Chinese taxi drivers were barred from driving in Johor Larkin bus
station. There are about 30 taxi drivers and three were Chinese in Oct.
2004. Spoiling taxi club properties was the reason given.
(17) 0 non-Malays are allowed to get shop lots in the new Muar bus station
(18) 8000 billion ringgit is the total amount the government channeled to
Malay pockets through ASB, ASN, MARA, privatization of government
agencies, Tabung Haji etc, through NEP over a 34 years period..
(19) 48 Chinese primary schools closed down from 1968 - 2000.
(20) 144 Indian primary schools closed down from 1968 - 2000.
(21) 2637 Malay primary schools built from 1968 - 2000.
(22) 2.5% is government budget for Chinese primary schools.. Indian schools
got only 1%, Malay schools got 96.5%.
(23) While a Chinese parent with RM1000 salary (monthly) cannot get school
textbook loan, a Malay parent with RM2000 salary is eligible.
(24) All 10 public university vice chancellors are Malays.
(25) 5% of the government universities' lecturers are of non-Malay origins.
This percentage has been reduced from about 70% in 1965 to only 5% in
(26) Only 5% has been given to non-Malays for government scholarships in
over 40 years.
(27) 0 Chinese or Indians were sent to Japan and Korea under the 'Look East
(28) 128 STPM Chinese top students could not get into the course to which
they aspired, i.e. Medicine (in 2004).
(29) 10% quotas are in place for non-Bumi students for MARA science schools
beginning in 2003, but only 7% are filled. Before that it was 100% Malays.
(30) 50 cases in which Chinese and Indian Malaysians are beaten up in the
National Service program in 2003.
(31) 25% of the Malaysian population was Chinese in 2004, a drop from 45%
(32) 7% of the Malaysian population is Indian (2004), a drop from 12% in
(33) 2 million Chinese Malaysians have emigrated in the past 40 years.
(34) 0.5 million Indian Malaysians have emigrated overseas.
(35) 3 millions Indonesians have migrated to Malaysia and become Malaysian
citizens with Bumis status.
(36) 600,000 Chinese and Indian Malaysians with red IC were rejected
repeatedly when applying for citizenship in the past 40 years. Perhaps
60% of them had already passed away due to old age. This shows racism,
based on how easily Indonesians got their citizenships compared with the
Chinese and Indians.
(37) 5% - 15% discount for a Malay to buy a house, regardless whether the
Malay is rich or poor.
(38) 2% is what new Chinese villages get, compared with 98% - what Malay
villages got for rural development budget.
(41) 0 temples/churches were built for each housing estate. But every
housing estate got at least one mosque/surau built.
(42) 3000 mosques/surau were built in all housing estates throughout
Malaysia since 1970. No temples or churches are required to be built in
(43) 1 Catholic church in Shah Alam took 20 years to apply to have a
building constructed. But they were told by Malay authority that it must
look like a factory and not like a church. As of 2004 the application
still have not been approved.
(44) 1 publishing of Bible in Iban language banned (in 2002).
(45) 0 of the government TV stations (RTM1, RTM2, TV3) are directors of
(46) 30 government produced TV dramas and films always showed that the bad
guys had Chinese faces, and the good guys had Malay faces. You can check
it out since 1970s. Recent years, this has become less of a tendency.
(47) 10 times, at least, Malays (especially Umno) had threatened to
massacre the Chinese Malaysians using May 13, since 1969.
(48) 20 constituencies won by DAP would not get funds from the government
to develop. These Chinese majority constituencies would be the last to be
(49) 100 constituencies (parliaments and states) had been racially
re-delineated so Chinese votes were diluted for Chinese candidates. This
is one of the main reasons why DAP candidates have consistently lost in
elections since the 1970s. (update to 2008 needed)
(50) Only 3 out of 12 human rights items are ratified by the Malaysian
government since 1960.
(51) 0 - elimination of all forms of racial discrimination (UN Human
Rights) has not been ratified by Malaysian government since 1960s.
(52) 20 reported cases whereby Malay ambulance attendances treated Chinese
patients inhumanely, and Malay government hospital staffs purposely
delayed attending to Chinese patients in 2003. Unreported cases may be
(54) 20 cases every year whereby Chinese drivers who accidentally knocked
down Malays were seriously assaulted or killed by Malays.
(55) 12% is what ASB/ASN got per annum while banks fixed deposits are only
about 3.5% per annum.
There are hundreds more examples of racial discrimination in Malaysia to
add to this list of 'colossal' racism. It is hoped that the victims of
racism will write in to help expose this situation.
The Malaysian government should publish statistics showing how much Malays
had benefited from the 'special rights' of Malays and at the same time
release the statistics which show how minority races are being
Hence, the responsibility lies in the Malaysia government itself to publish
unadulterated statistics of racial discrimination.
If the Malaysia government hides the statistics above, then there must be
some evil doings, immoral doings, shameful doings and sinful doings, like
the Nazis, going on with the non-Malays of Malaysia.
Civilized nations, unlike the evil Nazis, must publish statistics to show
its treatment of its minority races. This is what Malaysia must publish.
We are asking for the publication of the statistics showing how
'implementation of special rights of Malays' had inflicted colossal
racial discrimination onto non-Malays.
Once I finished read
What I feel....
Actually that was true...
But as we are Non-Malays...
What can we do?
We can't fight with those police!!!
They are more powerful!!
Well... Just a refer material...
Do not take it seriuosly!!