Which Country That came to my blog~ ^_^

free counters

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feeling That Came Out From My Heart

Sometimes is not the things that I wish to happen
I was regret what I did for my past...
During my secondary's life...
And I have no idea that what is going on...
Until all leave me...

All the years pass...
I live in lonely world~
Who will know my feeling?
Nobody!!!
Even my mother!!!
She don't even know what I need, what I want~!
Thanks to you for what you did to me...
I do not know what is the next...
Until now.... I have only friends in my university life...

Yet, days pass by....
I feel lucky to know this uncle~
Thanks to him to consult my mother..
Until she have a little bit opened minded...
You will never know how was my mother...
Now, she is better.....
Yet, all mothers in the world will care of her children...
Thus what they did might hurt others but the purpose is want to protect her children only...
That's all I can conclude...

But sometimes, without thinking the future and with a wide side...
Might cause somethings lost...
Just like me...

My past life was terrible...
Every time I think about it, my tears started to drop!
Until never end~~
I have to spread it out in my blog...
Surely not this blog..
But another blog and locked it with password...
I do not want to share to others to read it!!!
I do not want sympathy from others....




I used to have my life in this way...
Try not to sympathy me... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment