Which Country That came to my blog~ ^_^

free counters

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FeeLinG

It is 3:41am now. It is Tuesday now, is not a monday anymore.
I had spend all my  time in cyber cafe to watch movie, to online, even to Facebook.
I know once I enter my room, I will start thinking.
Thinking that sometimes is won't happen again.

There's a sad story became a history.
And this history is stored inside my heart
For future uses to prevent that I will get hurt in some days else.
Yet, I do tired, but is not tired on physically, in mentally acutally.

1 comment:

  1. The smile on ur face is priceless.
    Use smile to sweep away ur sadness.
    With smile, u will be happy.

    Not all love story end with happy ending.
    For sure, u will have ur most wanted love in the future.

    ReplyDelete