Which Country That came to my blog~ ^_^

free counters

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tired

What a tired day for me
When can I really have a break to rest?
Suppose the semester break is for students to rest for coming semester
Is it?
But why every times I need to help mother to clean up the house?
(Meanwhile I never do it at home)
xD

Well
I was really tired
1) I have to update chinese's blog first
2) Then come to this blog~
Wow....
Am I busy???
Haha

I'm not sure
Having lunch with friend again
Went to shopping with them too in Giant
End up I bought a cleansing wipes

Tired!!!!!
Going to sleep..
Good Night

And a last wishes for all

*※※叮咚叮咚※※
*☆  ╱╲ ╱╲ ☆  ☆  ☆
  ╱╳+▲╱  ╲ ╱╲ ☆         ☆    
╱╱ ◢◣+   ╳  ╲     ☆  
╱ +◢█◣  /    ╲☆   ☆ 
☆ ◢██◣聖誕節  ˙˙˙
___▂▂█▂▂__預祝 聖誕節快樂﹋     Merry X' mas

。 ° • 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
。° 。 ° 。˚ ˛ • ˚ ˚ ˛
MERRY 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •
。CHRiSTMAS 。 。° 。 ° ˛ ˚ ˛
   _Π____ 。 ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛ •˚
 /_____/ \。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛ •˚
| 田田|門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  ˚ ˚

No comments:

Post a Comment