Which Country That came to my blog~ ^_^

free counters

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy that having facebook

It was a great holidays for me...
Although I'm not always with computer...
Not always being with facebook and so on~
Still during night or when I have free time
I always search for friends' list from facebook
How lucky am I~
I found my 3Biru classmate from facebook
Siti Aishah, Nur Ilyani Yusof, Yuzaida Yusof, Mayang Sari.....
And some of my primary's school friends too...
Wow...
That is really a big chance from them...
They even grown pretty and handsome...
xD

**Poof**

Was really tired recently...
My mom was out to Johor..
We did not follow up
First reason, my sister is on schooling now, I need to fetch her go to school and back
Second reason, if I follow up, who take care of my sister?
xD

Wow...
Today was really terriible...
I need to cook myself for me and sister...
We was thinking what to eat during lunch..
Now dinner again...
Have no idea with it...

Grrr....
T___T
Suffer without mama~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment