Which Country That came to my blog~ ^_^

free counters

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leaving

My Gosh, there is still 3 more days
I have to leave my sweety hometown...
T___T
No~
I don't want to go back campus!!!
I don't want to study... T___T
But that is impossible...
Haha~

Well
I done packing since 2weeks ago
Those cloths i seldom wear, I already pack into my bag~
Leave those tiny things such as BB cream, Toner, Cleanser and so on
Haven't pack into my bag

I have to drive back to kampar...
What a boring driving~~
Can I move the whole campus to my hometown?
@_@
Oh God....
There will a lot of students might kill me...
Haha~~

Well, well, well
I was being disturb by some annoying guy!!
But I still treating "it" as invisible~~
SHOOO SHOOO~~

Life is still going on~
Everythings is still going on!!
I start to love my life...
I mean single life...
Without anyone disturb!!!
Do what ever you like to do~
Hang out to have movies~
SHOPPINGs TOOO~~
YOHOO!!!

OK~
Let's close this chat
Conclusion!!!
I HATE GOING BACK TO KAMPAR!!!!!
That's alll.... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment